A central London meeting space for any STEM event needs to deliver logistically, aesthetically and most importantly, technically. Our spaces are not only beautifully renovated, but they also offer all the digital functionality 21st century organisers – and delegates - expect.
Innovation and connectivity are at the heart of everything we do, and our in-house AV team prides itself on maintaining the highest standards of service for even the smallest of tasks. So, whether you’re holding a full day of meetings which require live streaming, high spec lighting and digital branding or a straight forward presentation, your needs will be expertly met.
Why choose Savoy Place?
Whether you need a discreet place to interview candidates for a key hire in a one-to-one meeting or want to present to up to 451 people, we've got a room that can accommodate you. Our refurbishment has created a pleasant, welcoming space for delegates, making more of the views of the River Thames and increasing capacity and flexibility.
- Enhanced accessibility, including a Sesame lift where the stone steps retract for easy wheelchair access
- Private balconies in the Maxwell Library and Riverside Room with views of the Thames
- Air-conditioning in all rooms, most of which benefit from natural light
- A range of room layout options, including boardroom, classroom and theatre styles, with cabaret-style meetings for up to 200 people
- Interesting displays in public areas showing how engineers have changed our world
With the latest technology combined with support from our on-site AV team, your meeting will run smoothly. There's also complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi for all delegates.
We also offer:
- Two boardrooms with cutting-edge technical facilities including HD video conferencing
- Many rooms with relay screens and filming and streaming capability
- Capacity to send video and audio signals from any room to any room, using the latest Polycom systems
- Built-in display screens in each room, which can also be used for branding a corporate event
- Writing pads, pens and bottled still water for delegates at all boardroom, cabaret and classroom-style meetings
Catering for your event
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, reception and refreshment options are available. Our skilled in-house catering team can help you keep your attendees happy. Just let them know your requirements and they’ll find a catering option that’s just right.
Talk to us about your meeting: +44 (0)20 3813 3783