Light, air-conditioned rooms with state-of-the-art technology in a convenient central London location make Savoy Place ideal for meetings, presentation and workshops.
Why choose Savoy Place?
Whether you need a discreet place to interview candidates for a key hire in a one-to-one meeting or want to present to up to 451 people, we've a room that can accommodate you. Our refurbishment has created a pleasant, welcoming space for delegates, making more of the views of the River Thames and increasing capacity and flexibility.
- Enhanced accessibility, including a Sesame lift where the stone steps retract for easy wheelchair access
- Private balconies in the Maxwell Library and Riverside Room with views of the Thames
- Air-conditioning in all rooms, most of which benefit from natural light
- A range of room layout options, including boardroom, classroom and theatre styles, with cabaret-style meetings for up to 200 people
- Interesting displays in public areas showing how engineers have changed our world
With the latest technology combined with support from our on-site AV team, your meeting will run smoothly. There's also complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi for all delegates.
We also offer:
- Two boardrooms with cutting-edge technical facilities including HD video conferencing
- Many rooms with relay screens and filming and streaming capability
- Capacity to send video and audio signals from any room to any room, using the latest Polycom systems
- Built-in display screens in each room, which can also be used for branding a corporate event
- Writing pads, pens and bottled still water for delegates at all boardroom, cabaret and classroom-style meetings
Catering for your event
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, reception and refreshment options are available. Our skilled in-house catering team can help you keep your attendees happy. Just let them know your requirements and they’ll find a catering option that’s just right.
Talk to us about your meeting: +44 (0)20 3813 3606