With the platinum accolade, companies, groups and individuals booking Savoy have the reassurance of knowing that our venue operates in a sustainable way and has been comprehensively and independently assessed.
We’re fully committed to reducing our impact on the environment and are constantly looking for ways to become more sustainable.
The sustainability measures we’ve put in place at Savoy Place include:
- A water harvesting system in place that collects rainwater to then be used to water the plants and flowers at the front of the building
- Whiteboards and interactive boards in some meeting and brainstorming rooms, which reduce the need for flipcharts
- Digital signage to guide guests around the building
- None of the building’s daily waste going to landfill, it is either recycled or incinerated then converted into energy
- Toilets fitted with low water systems and sensory taps installed in the washrooms
- No parking on-site. Instead, colleagues, visitors, members and clients are encouraged to travel by public transport to events