Our central London location benefits from many different travel options, and we’re using what3words which gives an exact location of the accessible/step-free entrance here: ///actual.almost.fantastic.
We have many procedures in place once you reach the venue to make access as easy as possible in terms of mobility, hearing, and visual aid.
You can find out more by downloading our Accessibility Guide.
- Savoy Place has a Sesame lift at the front entrance as well as removable ramp access to the side of the building.
- All floors are fully accessible via two lifts on either side of the building and all levels are then fully accessible with step-free access throughout.
- Both lecture theatres have built-in ramps.
- There are designated areas for wheelchairs in both lecture theatres with companion seats.
- The accessible toilets have lowered basins, grab rails, and an alarm chord to reach reception.
Hearing and visual:
- Hearing and visual assistance is offered at our reception desks.
- There is an IR hearing system in the two lecture theatres.
- Portable induction loops are available.
- Fire safety to include refuge points with intercoms, evacuation chairs, and sledge evacuation plans for guests with disabilities.
Contact the team for any further information or assistance to make your visit to Savoy Place as stress-free as possible.