What’s included in room hire?
- Maxwell Library Foyer as registration area in front of our ‘100 Objects’ exhibition
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Direct access to two private riverside balconies
- A choice of set ups and furniture to suit your needs
- Latest IT facilities for event filming, live streaming and production
- HD screens with on-site AV team on hand to assist with digital branding.
To view the tour in full-screen mode, click on the button below.
The traditional grandeur of our library offers an institutional background in a large flat floor space with a high ceiling and two balconies overlooking the river, ideal for set building or for use in its existing aesthetic for a heritage library feel.
Recommended film sets for:
- academic establishments
- university library scenes
- book launches.
The aim of the UK Power Networks event was to demonstrate the innovative learnings and solutions the programme has delivered so the rest of the energy industry can help develop solutions that will benefit customers.
Savoy Place’s great central London location was the prominent reason for the choice of venue. Also, UK Power Networks has held several successful events at Savoy Place in the past, where they were very impressed with the outstanding service.
Check out their case study for more information.
Maxwell Library room hire costs
The price of hiring the Maxwell Library includes all of the above facilities and excludes VAT. Catering can also be booked at an additional cost.
For more information view our current room hire costs.
(8am to 5pm)
Half day rate
(6pm to 11pm)