What’s included in room hire?
- 16,000-lumen projector and enlarged screen
- Two side screens
- Built-in stage with a range of furniture
- Dedicated on-site staff support for AV and bespoke branding solutions
- Bespoke sound system with three wireless mics included
- Power sockets in most seats
- Optional video link to the Kelvin Lecture Theatre, increasing audience capacity to 626.
To view the tour in full-screen mode, click on the button below.
Please note: Food and beverages aren’t allowed inside the lecture theatre. The Mountbatten Exhibition Room makes the ideal location for catering.
From sit-down fine dining dinners to informal buffets, barbeques and cocktail parties, we can cater for all kinds of events, no matter how formal or casual.
Browse our latest menus or find out more about our catering team.
The aim of the UK Power Networks event was to demonstrate the innovative learnings and solutions the programme has delivered so the rest of the energy industry can help develop solutions that will benefit customers.
Savoy Place’s great central London location was the prominent reason for the choice of venue. Also, UK Power Networks has held several successful events at Savoy Place in the past, where they were very impressed with the outstanding service.
Check out their case study for more information.
Turing Lecture Theatre hire costs
The price of hiring the Turing Lecture Theatre includes all of the above facilities and excludes VAT.
For more information view our current room hire costs.
175 (plus 15 usherette seats)
(8am to 5pm)
Half day rate
(6pm to 11pm)