What’s included in room hire?
- Dedicated on-site staff support for AV and bespoke branding solutions
- 2 x 16K HD projectors using double edge-blending technology
- 7.5m wide infinity supernova screen and 2 x 75" side screens flanking the stage
- Cinema quality 5.1 surround sound capability
- 3 x in-built HD remote control PTZ cameras and optional video link to the Turing Lecture Theatre, increasing audience capacity to 626
- Power and USB sockets in most seats
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi.
To view the tour in full-screen mode, click on the button below.
Our largest heritage tiered auditorium offers an ideal backdrop for university-style lecture settings and conferences, blending traditional aesthetics with the latest technology and digital capabilities.
Recommended film sets for:
- TED Talk-style events
- university lectures and assemblies
- heritage cinema scenes.
Please note: Food and beverages aren’t allowed inside the lecture theatre. Other ground floor rooms make the ideal location for catering.
From sit-down fine dining dinners to informal buffets, barbeques and cocktail parties, we can cater for all kinds of events, no matter how formal or casual.
Browse our latest menus or find out more about our catering team.
Women in Technology and Women in Engineering are annual events held at IET
London: Savoy Place by Campus Media, aimed at students to encourage them to pursue a career within their studied sector.
The 2020 events were filmed and streamed live due to COVID-19. They consisted
of a mixture of pre-recorded talks, virtual linkups and live speakers.
Check out their case study for more information.
Kelvin Lecture Theatre hire costs
The price of hiring the Kelvin Lecture Theatre includes all of the above facilities and excludes VAT. An appropriate-sized registration and catering area is required as part of the event.
For more information view our current room hire costs.
451 (tiered plus six usherette-style)
(8am to 5pm)
Half day rate
(6pm to 11pm)