- Full power and wireless connectivity
- An optional dispense bar to be set-up outside
- Wet weather options (to be booked in conjunction with the Riverside Room)
- Flexible blank canvas space
- Innovative catering opportunities
- Teak tables and chairs and additional poseur tables available.
With unparalleled views over the River Thames and the London skyline, the roof terrace is a popular location for photography and film set hire with a view of the London Skyline, with a capacity of up to 200 people.
Recommended film sets for:
- news broadcasts
- fashion photoshoots
- drinks reception scenes
- London-centric location film/tv scenes.
Gin Mare wanted a premium location for guests to experience their new product.
Being able to ‘wow’ their visitors and provide fantastic photo opportunities was key - the central location and breathtaking views from Savoy Place fitted the brief perfectly.
Check out their case study for more information.
Johnson Roof Terrace hire costs
The price of hiring our rooftop event space excludes VAT and must be booked with the Riverside Room. Two security guards are required when alcohol is being served.
For more information view our current room hire costs.
200 (booked with Riverside Room)
(8am to 5pm)
Half day rate
(6pm to 11pm)